Friday 26 June 2015

That's a Wrap!!

Last Day of School!

Well the day has finally come (and passed) and with mixed emotions I write the final Blog Post of the 2014-2015 year.  We've had an amazing year together and I feel so blessed that I had the opportunity to teach such an amazing group of young people.  It seems so unfair that 10 months flew by so quickly and we are already out of time!  I honestly couldn't have asked for a better group of students to work with each day. Students, its people like you, who make my job so much fun and I really do believe that I have the best job in the world!  We've shared so many wonderful experiences this year and I will always treasure these memories and the time we spent together.

Students, thank you again for being the amazing individuals you are.  Grade 8's I wish you nothing but the best in High School and I am confident each of you will be successful in whatever you do. Don't be shy next year and be sure to come back and visit.  Deshaye is your home and you are always welcome!  Grade 7's, I look forward to seeing you next year as the leaders of Deshaye and I have my fingers crossed that I get to teach each and every one of you again!

Parents, I would also like to thank you for all your support this year as well as the wonderful job you've done in raising your sons and daughters.  I know my year wouldn't have been as amazing without you either, so thank you very much!

Have an amazing summer,

Mr. B



No comments:

Post a Comment