Tuesday 1 April 2014

April 1st...Science Fair!




Well the day finally arrived, (and I don't mean April Fool) today was our Deshaye Catholic Science Fair.  I can't even begin to express how proud I am of each and every student today.  A typical Science Fair project should take about 2-3 months, however we were asked to complete our projects in only one month.  This is an extremely short amount of time when you consider it and this didn't even phase the students.  They worked incredibly hard over the past four weeks and the results were a ton of absolutely amazing projects!  I lost count of the amount of people (judges included) that stopped by to tell me how impressed they were with the students from Deshaye.  Well done everyone!

I would just like to take a second to thank all of the students for all their hard work this month and for never (well almost never) complaining about the process and just doing what needed to be done.  I really admire each and every student in our classroom and I know they all have bright futures a head.  I'm so happy to be able to come to school each day and work with these students.  I definitely have one of the best jobs in the world!

Here's a few pics from the Science Fair today:













Upcoming Due Dates & Homework


Don't forget, we are attending Divergent as a class on tomorrow, April 2nd.  We will departing from the school at  11:00 and returning at 2:20.  If you would like to buy anything at the concession, be sure to bring your money tomorrow. 

ELA:
Fakebook assignment due TBA

Math:
Watch 6.6 video for Friday
6.4 Handout is overdue
6.5 Handout is due on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment